To file a DMCA takedown notice for content hosted on "nyaaleaks.com," please send it to our designated agent at [email protected] with the subject "DMCA (nyaaleaks.com)."
At Nyaaleaks, we take all DMCA notices seriously and evaluate their validity. We reserve the right to ignore and discard notices that are incomplete, contain invalid or incorrect information, or lack the required information. A valid DMCA notice must include:
- An electronic or physical signature of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- Full contact information for the copyright owner or authorized agent, including their name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Identification and location of the infringing material on our website. These should be links to the posts.
- Identification and location of the original material that is claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement from the sender of the DMCA notice indicating that they have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement from the sender of the DMCA notice affirming that the information provided is accurate and that they are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that we may share DMCA notices with third parties for transparency purposes. Our typical response time is 1-3 business days.